We equip, connect, and mobilize leaders to serve from every sphere of influence for the cultivation and restoration of the city. Ephesians 4
Leaders on the journey together to transform their cities into places of truth, beauty, goodness, justice, and human flourishing. Jeremiah 29
Community (Koinonia) Ephesians 2:1-10: A place of intimacy, trust, accountability and love for leaders to learn and grow.
- Creating space and conditions that provide stakeholders with a deep sense of acceptance, contribution and belonging,
- Yielding and submitting to others’ giftedness, strengths, motivations and styles in order to truly live out our calling,
- Building teams of aligned people to accomplish great things in Kingdom service for the common good.
Stewardship (Oikonomia) Colossians 1:25 : To care for all that God has entrusted us with to bring about human flourishing.
- To step fully into our Imago Dei (Gen1:28-29) and offer ourselves in service to the flourishing of the human community (Eph 4:12-13)
- We will work as the righteous (Proverbs11:10) through a commitment to truth (excellence) and grace (high love).
Integrity (Shalom) Jeremiah 29:10: The webbing together, the integration, of all things according to God’s purposes for the common good.
- Live an integrated life: physical, emotional, mental and spiritual,
- Be who you are where you are, yielded to God,
- Work with others to bring about flourishing in all aspects of life,
- Always be mindful that our ultimate purpose is to contribute to the shalom of the city.